Small Business Blog
Top 6 Workplace Injuries [INFOGRAPHIC]
March 15, 2019
Below are the most common workplace injuries in the United States, according to the National Safety Council. Overexertion and bodily reaction account for more than a third of all injuries, and 85% of all injuries coming from the top 3 categories.
1) Overexertion and bodily reaction - 33.5%
2) Contact with object and equipment - 26%
3) Falls, slips, trips - 25.8%
4) Transportation accident - 5.4%
5) Violence and other injuries by persons or animals - 4.5%
6) Exposure to harmful substances - 4.2%
How Your Credit Score Can Affect Your Insurance
There are a lot of ways insurance carriers evaluate your risk, but did you know your credit score is also a factor that can come into play. See how and what you can do.
What Do I Need for a Business Insurance Quote?
You don't shop for insurance every day so you may not know what info to have handy. Fear not, we put together a list so you can be prepared to get a quote.
9 Mistakes Small Businesses Make When Buying Insurance
Small business owners often make mistakes when shopping for their insurance. We help point out 9 of these common mistakes so you can save your business money.