Small Business Blog
Top 6 Workplace Injuries [INFOGRAPHIC]
March 15, 2019
Below are the most common workplace injuries in the United States, according to the National Safety Council. Overexertion and bodily reaction account for more than a third of all injuries, and 85% of all injuries coming from the top 3 categories.
1) Overexertion and bodily reaction - 33.5%
2) Contact with object and equipment - 26%
3) Falls, slips, trips - 25.8%
4) Transportation accident - 5.4%
5) Violence and other injuries by persons or animals - 4.5%
6) Exposure to harmful substances - 4.2%
Talage Named Startup of the Year
Talage is honored to have been named the Startup of the Year at the NCET Tech Awards.
5 Ways to Save Money on Your Business Insurance
How do you save money on your business insurance? Here are 5 ways that you can help your business when it comes in insurance costs.
What is Workers' Compensation Insurance?
Workers' Compensation insurance is required for nearly every industry in nearly every state. Why does it exist and what are the rules in your state?