Small Business Blog
Top 6 Workplace Injuries [INFOGRAPHIC]
March 15, 2019
Below are the most common workplace injuries in the United States, according to the National Safety Council. Overexertion and bodily reaction account for more than a third of all injuries, and 85% of all injuries coming from the top 3 categories.
1) Overexertion and bodily reaction - 33.5%
2) Contact with object and equipment - 26%
3) Falls, slips, trips - 25.8%
4) Transportation accident - 5.4%
5) Violence and other injuries by persons or animals - 4.5%
6) Exposure to harmful substances - 4.2%
The Talage Origin Story
Every great superhero has a cool origin story. We're not a superhero (though we do look pretty good in tights), but we think our origin story is worth sharing.
Coverager: AF Group Partnership
Coverager picked up the story that we've partnered with AF Group to bring a nationwide software solution to their agents.
Talage Powers Software Solution for AF Group Agents
We're excited to announce a partnership with AF Group to provide a digital acquisition tool for independent insurance agents appointed within the AF Group network.